- Remind us of who you are and to access your registration preferences to deliver to you a better and more personalized service. Cookies enable us to retain our user’s preferences on the Website without having to re-enter information every time they access the Website.
- Estimate our audience size. Each browser accessing the Website is given a unique cookie which is then used to determine the extent of repeat usage and to help us communicate with you. This information collected by cookies is sometimes called "clickstream" or "click trail" and may also describe which pages you have seen.
- Measure certain traffic patterns, which areas of the Company web site you have visited, and your visiting patterns in the aggregate. We use this research to understand how our users' habits are similar or different from one another so that we can make each new experience on the Website a better one. We may use this information to better present the content that users will see on our site.
Use of personal information
By entering a sweepstakes or promotion, registering with our Website, completing any forms on our Website, or by checking or not unchecking co-registration boxes, you grant the Company the right to use the collected information for marketing purposes including, but not limited to, sharing such information with third party advertisers ("Advertisers"), emailing, SMS Message, or physically mailing Company or any third party offers to your email address or postal address. We may also use such information to fulfill prizes, track compliance with the applicable sweepstakes or promotion rules, or for content improvement and feedback purposes. We may share the personal information that you supply to us and we may join together with other businesses to bring selected retail or service opportunities to our user base. These businesses may include providers of direct marketing services and applications, including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression, and validation. In addition, the Company reserves the right to release current or past user information in the event we believe that the Website is being or has been used in violation of any sweepstakes or promotion rules; to commit unlawful acts; if the information is subpoenaed; if the Company is sold or acquired; or when the Company deems it necessary or appropriate. By agreeing to these terms, you hereby consent to disclosure of any record or communication to any third party when the Company, in its sole discretion, determines the disclosure to be appropriate. We may share Website usage information about our Website visitors who have received targeted promotional campaigns with Advertisers for the purpose of formatting future campaigns and upgrading visitor information used in reporting statistics. The Company also reserves the right to provide aggregate or group data about our visitors and users for lawful purposes. Aggregate or group data is data that describes the demographics, usage, or characteristics of our participants as a group, without revealing any personally identifiable information. By subscribing to the Website, you agree to allow us to provide such data to third parties.
Credit card information
To the extent that credit card-specific information is collected at the Website and any of our affiliates and/or subsidiaries, said information will be kept in confidence and will not be shared with any third parties other than our e-commerce partners for processing your transaction (and consumer credit agencies) without your prior informed consent. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company and our affiliates and/or subsidiaries reserve the right to share with third parties the fact that they have credit card information on file for specific users but they will not share specific credit card information with third parties without the user's prior informed consent.
How to unsubscribe
Users may receive email confirming their registration with the Website, co-registration with Advertisers and subsequent entries in our sweepstakes and games, as well as promotional marketing of products and services under other Company brands or from third parties. To unsubscribe from any Company or Advertiser's email list, please visit the specific website for details on how to unsubscribe or follow unsubscribe instructions which should be included with any email message sent.
The Company does not endorse, nor is the Company responsible for the accuracy of or the Advertiser's compliance with, the privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of each of the Advertisers websites. The entities that advertise and/or place banner ads on the Website, including, but not limited to Advertisers, are independent third parties and not affiliated with the Company.
INDIVIDUALS UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY SWEEPSTAKE OR PROMOTION OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THIS WEBSITE. No information should be submitted to or posted at this Website by visitors under 18 years of age. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children and to participate and monitor the activities of their children.
Acceptance of Policy
By accessing this Website and/or submitting any information to us, you agree to this policy. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time. All Policy changes will take effect immediately upon their posting on the Website. Therefore, you should check this page regularly to review the in effect Policy at that time. Your continued use of the Website or acceptance of our emails following the posting of changes to this Policy will mean that you accept these changes. If you do not agree to the terms of this Policy, please do not submit any personal information on this or any Company Websites.
We may use personal information to provide the services you've requested, including services that display customized content and advertising. In addition to any fee of which you are notified, your provider's standard messaging rates apply to our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence. You may opt-out and remove your SMS information by sending "STOP", "END", "QUIT" to the SMS text message you have received. If you remove your SMS information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondence to you.
Detailed Wireless Policy
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
THIS NOTICE IS SUBJECT TO MODIFICATION OR TERMINATION AT ANY TIME, WHETHER FOR CHANGES IN THE LAW OR AT OUR CONVENIENCE, WITHOUT ADVANCE NOTICE. YOU MUST CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU SEE A CORRECT, CURRENT VERSION OF THE NOTICE. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. Responses may include removing or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and/or terminating subscribers. If we remove or disable access in response to such a notice, we will make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content so that they may make a counter notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of that Act. It is our policy to document all notices of alleged infringement on which we act.
Please refer to the following detailed instructions which must be followed to protect your rights under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
To file a notice of infringement with us, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail -- not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is infringing your copyrights. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, we suggest that you first contact an attorney.
Your communication must include substantially all of the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identify in sufficient detail the location of copyrighted work that you believe has been infringed upon (for example, "The copyrighted work at issue is the text that appears on this website") or other information sufficient to specify the copyrighted work being infringed. If multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- The following statement: "I have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law."
- The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate, and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed."